Level 2 Sage 50 Accounts 2014 - Accredited by the ICB
This Sage 2014 Level 1 course is recognised by the ICB (Institute of Certified Bookkeepers) to be a useful and cost effective course to learn about the efficient financial management of a business. Join over 3000 learners who are already getting Sage savvy with our user-friendly online course, tailored to provide in-depth working knowledge of all aspects of Sage software. Sage 2014 is the leading accounts software for small and medium-sized businesses in the UK. So if you’re serious about your accounting career and want to take it to the next level, investing in becoming a Sage expert will give you a highly bankable professional skill that you can’t afford to be without in today’s competitive market.
What Will I Get From The Course?
The opportunity to become a highly sought after Sage user! From the introduction through modules on Chart of Accounts, monthly routines, reports, sales order processing, VAT and much more, no stone is left unturned when it comes to getting to grips with every single aspect of Sage. Because we’re all human, the Maintenance and Correction module will teach you how to deal with the inevitable errors and inconsistencies that happen from time to time. Also, our useful Jargon Busters section cuts through the jargon of accountancy and includes a handy glossary so you can quickly look up terms and references used in the course.
Key Learning Points
This course, designed by professionals with extensive practical experience with Sage, will set you on the path to mastering this sophisticated software and moving forwards in your career.
- Start by finding your feet when it comes to navigation in Navigating Around Sage.
- Move on to getting to grips with Chart of Accounts and Setting Up Nominal Accounts.
- Access and master Opening Balances before moving on to the Customers module where you’ll learn everything you need to keep track of customers, from setting up customer records, to entering customer invoices to setting up customer defaults.
- The Supplier Notes module covers all you need to know about dealing with suppliers and the Product Notes module gets you up to speed with stock takes, stock transfer, returns, reports and more.
- Invigorate your invoicing skills with our in-depth Sales Invoices module.
- In the Bank module, take control of setting up a new account, allocating customer receipts, supplier payments and credit notes, recording bank receipts, making payments and transfers, petty cash and more.
- The Projects module shows you how to use the Wizard to take control of your projects.
- Once you complete the Sales Ordering Processing module, the next logical step is mastering purchase orders in Purchase Order Processing.
- Think global with our Foreign Currency module.
- Consolidate your banking skills with the Bank Reconciliation module.
- Get your accounting house in order with our Monthly Reports and Monthly Routines modules.
- In the VAT module learn about Intrastat and master running a VAT return and other VAT schemes.
- In Maintenance and Corrections, gain the expertise that will transform errors from major headaches to minor blips.
Advantages of this course
- Prove your Sage expertise with our Course Completion Certificate, recognised by the ICB.
- Use your Sage skills within your own business to keep your accounts up to date and your overheads low.
- Your newfound Sage expertise will improve confidence and productivity in your day-to-day working life.
- Your new status as a powerful Sage user will help your CV go to the top of the list when prospective employers are shortlisting candidates.
- Any updates we make to the course will be sent to you free of charge during the year you’re signed up for.
Making Sage software work for you will unlock your ability to take your career up a level, so sign up for SAGE 2014 recognised by the ICB.
Salary range chart
Career path Chart
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above