Learning through E-Learning – "Powered by e-Careers"
We have created a unique partnership with e-Careers, whereby our students now have the opportunity to obtain access to training and qualifications through E-Learning. Using the e-Careers infrastructure, technology and market leading content we are now able to combine this with our experience and reach to bring our students an exciting upskilling opportunity.
Who is e-Careers?
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true "EdTech" institution.
Why is e-Careers a true EdTech Institution?
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.
Who is a typical student?
Anyone with access to an internet connection!
What is E-Learning?
E-Learning the terminology which is used to describe the way in which education is delivered using technology. It stands for “Electronic Learning”.
There are many advantages of E-Learning, here are a few:
- Cost effective - Minimises human, travel and classroom costs
- Flexible - Studying can be considered as "on demand". You are in control of where and when you want to learn
- Up to date- All training material can be kept up to date and all students would automatically learn from the latest content
- Evidence- Progress tracking, completion reports and downloadable certificates ensure that everything learnt is validated
- Consistent - It provides a consistent message, therefore eliminating problems with different instructors teaching different material in different styles
- Environmentally friendly - You don't need to travel and it doesn’t consume vast amounts of paper correspondence